Next year’s “European Symposium on Flood Frequency Estimation and Implications for Risk Management” will be held on March 6th-7th 2014 in Potsdam, Germany. The symposium is the final conference of the COST Action ES0901 “European Procedures for Flood Frequency Estimation”.
Contributins are welcome that adress:
- Innovative methods on all aspects related to flood frequency estimation
- Methods quantifying and attributing change in flood characteristics
- Potential of improved flood estimation for flood risk management
- Interactions and feedbacks between physical flood processes and societal developments
- European perspective: comparison and evaluation of flooding and of risk assessment approaches across Europe
Deadline for abstract submission is 6th December 2013.
For further information please visit http://www.cost-floodfreq.eu/