SeCom-V enables simulating different scenarios for a flooding riverA�surrounded by a city with all its infrastructure and houses.
The riverA�receives different discharges that leads to flooding.
The players operate as decision makers of the involved organisationsA�in flood risk management. They play the role of water engineers,A�river technicians, city officials, emergency personal, etc.
Inside their roles they react to a flood event by planing and coordinatingA�protection measures, considering economical, social,A�technical and environmental aspects.
- Unity3D-based Gameplay
- Multiplayer scenarios
- Management of protection measures, handling of own floodA�scenarios and Analysis of human, economical and environmentalA�impacts.
- Linkage and collaboration between the different game aspectsA�such as technical issues, socio-economics and ecology
- Different levels of complexity and a helping system during theA�game
- Scientific background for the behaviour of the river and methodsA�for calculating the cost of the damages
SeCom-P serves as starting and acting point for the user.
The System includes tools for synchronous and asynchronousA�communication and collaboration.
- Seemless integration of SeCom-V Game Module
- Video-based lectures covering the scientific background ofA�the flood risk management as well as the EU Flood Risk Directive
- Self-assessments to be solved to see improvement of flood relatedA�knowledge
- Retrieval and analysis of SeCom-V game results
The database stores the SeCom-V & SeCom-P data and allows to exchange it with external systems.