SeCom-V enables simulating different scenarios for a flooding riverAi??surrounded by a city with all its infrastructure and houses.
The riverAi??receives different discharges that leads to flooding.
The players operate as decision makers of the involved organisationsAi??in flood risk management. They play the role of water engineers,Ai??river technicians, city officials, emergency personal, etc.
Inside their roles they react to a flood event by planing and coordinatingAi??protection measures, considering economical, social,Ai??technical and environmental aspects.
- Unity3D-based Gameplay
- Multiplayer scenarios
- Management of protection measures, handling of own floodAi??scenarios and Analysis of human, economical and environmentalAi??impacts.
- Linkage and collaboration between the different game aspectsAi??such as technical issues, socio-economics and ecology
- Different levels of complexity and a helping system during theAi??game
- Scientific background for the behaviour of the river and methodsAi??for calculating the cost of the damages
SeCom-P serves as starting and acting point for the user.
The System includes tools for synchronous and asynchronousAi??communication and collaboration.
SeCom-P features:Viagra Jelly buy online, cheap zithromax.
- Seemless integration of SeCom-V Game Module
- Video-based lectures covering the scientific background ofAi??the flood risk management as well as the EU Flood Risk Directive
- Self-assessments to be solved to see improvement of flood relatedAi??knowledge
- Retrieval and analysis of SeCom-V game results
The database stores the SeCom-V & SeCom-P data and allows to exchange it with external systems.